Over the past few years I have been involved in a number of studies & Research about Information technology. What continues to be a surprise is the lack of In-depth & Concrete knowledge about technologies and its sources, so the purpose of this BLOG is to provide some insight and hopefully some Good & Correct knowledge on what is and what is not about Technology & Its Processes and Its Complete Life-cycyle.
Over the past few years I have been involved in a number of studies & Research about Information technology. What continues to be a surprise is the lack of In-depth & Concrete knowledge about technologies and its sources so the purpose of this BLOG is to provide some insight and hopefully some Good & Correct knowledge on what is and what is not about Technology & processes.
I know a lot of people try to do it, but in my opinion, the majority of them take the completely wrong approach. And of course, the wrong approach often leads to Failure. I can't say that a different approach would guarantee success, but in my experience approach has a significant impact on outcomes. Warm Welcome
No comments:
Post a Comment